The webinar is hosted by Matt Dalton from TimeEdit & Wilna Joubert from Escentral
- Wilna has worked in the Education Sector for the last eighteen years with ten of those in timetabling, and four delivering timetabling solutions for education institutions across Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia. Having worked in timetabling herself, Wilna understands the problems and challenges timetablers face, and enjoys the review, implementation and continuous improvement of core scheduling services, systems, and processes.
- Matt serves as the UK's Commercial Director for TimeEdit. Having worked in EdTech for over 10 years, Matt assists Higher Ed institutions with Digital Transformation, with an emphasis on improving and optimising Timetabling and Scheduling
About lunch & learn: Our lunch and learn webinars are short sessions, covering one specific topic together with industry experts.
Topics in this webinar:
- - Simple strategies to improve your data accuracy and reduce in-semester edits
- How to reduce your data collection process by up to 8 weeks
- Approaches to increase efficient data collection with inbuilt validation
More upcoming webinars
Explore all webinars
More recorded sessions
Explore all recorded sessions
Customer unique training
This class is available to receive tailor made for your database set-up. Just fill out the form below and our product expert will get in touch with you to set-up your bespoke class.
I want a bespoke class